Juventus vs AS Monaco Online Free. The first Champions finalist will meet on Tuesday, when Juventus returned home in the semi-final against Monaco with a 2: 0 score in the first leg last week. The Italians are in a good position to advance, while Monaco will have to collect the best performance of the year in order to move forward.
Juventus vs AS Monaco Online Free
“Juventus” dominated the first leg last week, securing the victory with a score of 2: 0 on the way, and Gonzalo Higuain scored both goals. This means that Monaco is required to score at least two goals, or is done. One of the goals of “Juventus” means that Monaco takes three to move forward.
“Juventus” is the best defensive team in European football and clean sheets recorded in 81 percent of their Champions League appearances this season, including five consecutive rounds in the last 16.
This is the best team in European football. This, combined with a couple of calls that go your way (free kick, penalty kick), can happen anything.
Juventus victory – 8/13
Draw – 3/1
First of all enviable task of Monaco – to try to overcome a disadvantage of two goals against Juventus waterproof protection in the semifinals of the Champions. Subscribers can simply bookmark this page and return at 7pm (from 19:45) on Tuesday and follow the flag “Juventus against Monaco” below for a live broadcast. The match is also available on TV, with BT Sport 2 channel set up as well as our upgraded video player at the awards. The experienced team Juventus, who wants to reach their second final in three years, was able to connect Europe’s top scorers in their backyard in the first game – something many observers said could not be done! Summer signing and the fourth-largest player in the world, Gonzalo Higuain were given the goods when they imported, noting two important goals for the leaders of Serie A.
No team has ever turned a 2-0 defeat in the first round of the round of 16 in 14 previous attempts, but in the form of Kayliana Mbappe pose a serious threat. Skipper “Juventus Dzhanluidzhi Buffon had to make every effort to prevent the appearance of teenage superstars in the opening game, and he expects another hard night against a team that will attack from the opening whistle.
• Two trips to Monaco, “Juventus” ended with defeat (4: 1 in the Champions League semi-finals 1997/98, 2014/15, 1-0 in the quarterfinals).
• This is the second time that these parties met in the Champions League semi-finals, “Juventus” secured their ticket to the final with a 6-4 aggregate 19 years ago and then lost the “real” in the final 1997-1998).
• After an unsuccessful start in the 2003/04 and 2013/14 Champions League semifinals, Juventus have made the semi-finals for the second time in three seasons (from 2014/15).
• In fact, the Turin club went regularly to the final in five of the six previous semifinals of the Champions.
• Monaco for the fourth consecutive time, beyond the quarter-finals of the Champions League after 1993/94, 1997/98 and 2003/04. No other French team did the last four times more than once.
• ‘Juventus’, along with ‘real’ – the only undefeated team in the Champions League this season (W8 D3).
• «Juventus» and are undefeated in their last 18 home games Champions League (W11 D7), the longest of them have been left without knowing the defeat in the competition in their homeland. Bayern Munich – the last team to defeat them in April 2013. (2: 0).